Saturday 5 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week Two/Day Four Activity 2

Activity 1 Week Two Day Four
Learning Intention: On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to
explore Milford Sound. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.
The way I would like to explore  the Milford Sound is in a chopper because the view would be
magnificent to see up high and because I have never been in a helicopter before.


Activity 2 Week Two Day Four
 
On your blog, give us a list of three to five options for the name of this geothermal pool.
Put a star (*) beside the name that you like the most.
My names for this lime coloured pool are...


-Limey lake falls
- Slime infested lake
- Slime cliff falls,
- Shrieks snot pool (*)


- Lime thick shake

Activity 3 Week Two Day Four Learning Intention: On your blog, write a short story about what you think is happening in the picture. Be sure to tell us where you think the people are and what you think they were doing at the time that they stopped to pose for the selfie. To earn full points, the story must be 8 – 10 sentences long.





The photo I choose to write a story about is the second.

I walk up these never lasting steps to the peak of a sight seeing view. I suddenly tilted my round head towards the warm and soft clouds hovering above me and seen a huge person . I seen other people going up one by one into this huge Rio statue, I lined up to climb it. When It was my turn I placed one foot on the strong and unpredictable ladder. Finally I got to the top. "Wow" was all I could say. I pulled my phone out and snap! I'd taken a selfie. I could feel the smooth and fresh breeze  pushing against my gentle body. 




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jack!

    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post! I love how you post a days worth of activities on one post! Keep it up

    I have been on a plane before but never a helicopter! It is something that I would really love to do! Hopefully I can save up and one day experience a cinematic helicopter ride!


    These are an amazingly funny list of names for Devil’s Bath! I don’t think anyone would want to visit a pool called Shrek’s Snot Pool! I liked the name Limey Lake Falls! That doesn’t sound as yucky as the other ones you have mentioned haha. I think I would name it something magical and mystical like Forbidden Cauldron or something like that!
    Thanks for sharing your awesome names! You are very creative :)

    Thanks for sharing an interesting story! would love to visit Rio one day! I am not the best climber but I love being outdoors and exercising in nature! Hikes are an awesome way to stay active and healthy! Do you enjoy going on hikes? Have you ever been?

    Well done
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.