Friday 1 June 2018

Best Part Of Me Writing.

THE BEST PART OF ME.

Learning Intentions
I am learning to use language features to make my writing interesting and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to think carefully about the words I use so that my writing is descriptive and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to add an appropriate visual to my work

I will be successful when I can show….
-I have used some language features to make my writing interesting and engaging (smile, metaphor, alliteration, onomatopoeia, rhyme)
-I have carefully chosen some interesting words to include in my writing
-I have some descriptive words in my writing (adjectives)

-I have added a photo to my writing



My waewae.
My legs. I like my waewae because they let me run to do my paper run. I like my legs because they let me ride my motorbike as fast as a cheater. I like my legs because they let me ride my bike on bush tracks. Biking, hiking, I don't  like hiking but I like mountain biking! I like my waewae because they let me walk to interesting places. I like my waewae because they are strong to hold me up so I can do lots of  things.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, Jack. This is a great description of your legs. I can see why they are so important to you. When I read this writing last week, I particularly liked the way you were able to show which language features you had used. Next time you could perhaps try a metaphor - they are very tricky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.