Wednesday 10 April 2019

Lightning Never Strikes Twice


WALT use adjectives and similes to describe a setting clear

When I went for a walk across the old abandon field I herd bang I saw lightning in the distance so I ran to an old windmill oh no the door is locked I tried my best to open the door but it wouldn't budge so looked around and I found a rock as soon as I picked it up bang more lightning and thunder and it is getting closer. I didn't worry about it I got the rock and smashed it through the door I reached in and unlocked the door ran in and slammed it shut and locked it. It is so damp in hear and it smelt so old and musty I am cold from running through the rain to get hear I think I will be here a long time. I laid down then I heard another bang but it wasn't just that I heard crash I thing the windmill blade fall off I can't see anything but someone might of left an old torch in hear I need to look around all I can feel is the brick wall it felt like concrete BOOM the lightning must be getting closer but I fell hay I climbed up on it. There was a shelf up hear I felt a torch I grabbed it turned it on and then I tripped and fell 10 feet I landed on my face I all I could taste is the mud it felt like wet tar I got up turned the flash light on again then I heard bang crash boom I felt windmill creaking it is going to fall run I ran through the door not stopping trying not to trip over then I looked back and all I sor was the windmill falling I ran faster jumped over a fence and ran back home. I am happy I did not die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.